Premium Hermanus Wines For a Delectable Assault On Your Palate
As Hermanus Wines go, the Hermanuspietersfontein wines are well-known and with good reason. So, do not miss the opportunity to acquire a bottle of Hermanuspietersfontein’s superb wines. Regular free wine tastings will provide you a pleasing experience while finding exactly the right taste for you.
So, A Little About Us Then…
- Our Hermanuspietersfontein BWI Champion conservation farm falls in the Sunday’s Glen wine ward.
- We have an award winning premium range of Flagship and Classic wines.
- Also available online from South Africa, the EU, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our Range Of Wines
- Bloos – Bordeaux-style rosé, abundance of fresh fruit, finesse and layered complexity.
- Kleinboet – Bordeaux-style blend. A balance of dark fruit and fynbos. Intense palate; bold structure.
- Nr. 7 – Driven by freshness, European minerality, nuances of fynbos, spice and green apple.
- Posmeester – Elegant red blend, offering fresh fruit and a pleasant everyday drinking experience.
- Skoonma – Shiraz driven blend. Sweet spice and black olive; elegant structure and persistent finish.
- Nr. 5 – Wood matured, well-developed structure and textured complexity.
- Swartskaap – European style Cabernet franc presenting nuances of black olive and fynbos spice.
- Die Arnoldus – Bordeaux-style blend boasting dark fruit and spice. Bold structure; seamless tannins.
- Die Bartho – White blend offering hints of fynbos spice. Balanced minerality; generous finish.
- Die Martha – Rhône-style blend. Purple fruit and sweet spice. Lush structure; bold consistency.
An establishment in itself the Saturday morning market is where food and wine lovers meet. A selection of savouries, classic breakfast buffets, confectionaries, cheeses, cured meats, olives, salads, bread, freshly shucked oysters, abalone, fish ‘n chips, mussels, sashimi, dim sum, artisanal pies, fresh fruit and veg and much, much more. To quench that thirst, have some mineral water, coffee, freshly made fruit juices and, of course, there’s the free wine tasting. Furthermore, wine by the glass, bottle or carafe is available. Hermanus wines rarely get this good. This family-friendly market has traded 52 Saturdays a year, through ALL seasons so come over for pleasant flip-flop and board short eating, drinking, chilling and laughing fun.
Become A Member
You can order our wines online and when you are or become a Wine Club member you will also receive a 10 percent discount.
Free wine tasting
Weekdays: 9am – 4pm; Saturdays 9am – 4pm
Visited 620 times, 2 Visits today