Fiona McBride is passionate about Pilates and teaches mat classes in a small studio where she can maintain a watchful eye on all her clients which range from:
- Teenagers with poor posture to lopsided Moms (yes we all know that right hip is only there to carry babies on)
- Post-surgical recovery clients to clients desiring to alleviate their pain without surgery
- Sports enthusiasts looking for core strengthening to improve their athletic performance to men and women, of all ages who just want to stay flexible and mobile as they get older.
She was first introduced to Pilates in 2005, in her native country Scotland. She quickly realised the importance of good posture and flexibility and the role that Pilates plays in obtaining both. Since residing in South Africa she has studied and qualified as an instructor with The Conscious Movement Network, a network of studios around the world that are affiliated with Conscious Movement Education. These studios adhere to a high level of professional conduct and training and a teaching certification from them is internationally recognised.
Benefits of Pilates
- Build body strength
- Correct bad posture
- Increase flexibility and endurance
- Improve balance
- Alleviate pain
- Tone muscles by lengthening and strengthening
- Improve concentration
Fiona McBride is PMA registered
Visited 694 times, 2 Visits today